The Primo Weekender Competition
Terms & Conditions
– The promoter of the competition is Away Resorts. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
– The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding Away Resorts employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw.
– To enter the competition you must like, share and comment on the competition post using the hashtag #Primoweekender
– The prize is a half board break for 2 adults at Mill Rythe Holiday Village, Hayling Island on the Primo Weekender break taking place on Friday 31st March for 3 nights. PLEASE NOTE: you must be able to attend the break on the dates Friday 31st March – Monday 3rd April.
– Competition closes midday on Monday 23rd January 2017.
– Away Resorts reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice
– The management reserves the absolute right to disqualify any entrant to any competition which it considers has used improper technical means to enter.
– All decisions of the management will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
– There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
– No cash alternative to the prize will be offered, the prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
– The winner will be notified by Facebook. The winner’s contact details may be passed on to a third party for prize fulfilment purposes.
– By entering the Free Prize Draw, the winner consents to any publicity generated as a result of the draw and use on websites, Facebook, social media platforms, magazines or mobile services at any time without further consent or payment.
– For more information about the break, please click on the link: http://www.awayresorts.co.uk/primo/