You are here: Our Parks > Big Sleuth Contest
You could enjoy a free holiday for your family* staying in a luxury lodge at Sandy Balls Holiday Village in the beautiful New Forest in Hampshire.
Prize includes a 4 night break, access to all facilities and a selection of activities.
Enter your details for the chance to be selected.
– The promoter of the competition is The Big Sleuth who are in association with Away Resorts.
– Competition deadline is Monday 18th September
– This prize can ONLY be claimed at Sandy Balls Holiday Village
– The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding Away Resorts employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw.
– The prize is a short 2, 3 or 4 night break for a family up to 6 people at Sandy Balls Holiday Village, Godshill, New Forest on any 2017 or 2018 break.
– The prize includes accommodation only. All other costs incurred on the break i.e. drinks and travel will have to be paid for by the prize winner.
– A child is considered 15 years or younger
– The winner will be contacted via email and will have 48 hours to get in touch to find out how to claim their prize.
– Away Resorts reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
– The management reserves the absolute right to disqualify any entrant to any competition which it considers has used improper technical means to enter.
– All decisions of the management will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
– There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
– No cash alternative to the prize will be offered, the prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
– By entering the free prize draw, the winner consents to any publicity generated as a result of the draw and use on websites, Facebook, social media platforms, magazines or mobile services at any time without further consent or payment.