The Isle of Fright16th September 2015
The theme this year is Circus.
Throughout the day we are having PLAY in the Culver Club more or less all day where the children can enjoy making gruesomely amazing Halloween things including:
- Frankenstein Pops and Pumpkin Rice Crispie Cakes*
- Dracula’s Delicious Dentures and Edible Clown Hats*
- Pumpkin Carving*
- My Circus*
- Creepy Clown Crafts (making lots of clown themed crafts)
- Frankenstein’s Workshop (lots of cool experiments that the children can do; witches bubbly cauldron, Franken worms, ghost bottles and make your own slime)
- Freaky Balloon Heads.
- Deserted Carnival Games (make your own circus games; tin can alley, Paper plate ring toss)
- Nightmare Nature Rangers.
*Please note small charge may apply
Our My Active program will have a Halloween Circus spin as well! All “Shooting” activities will have to knock down tins, circus freak picture etc. Plus a Trick or Treat style in each activity where the guests can win prizes.
Toddlerpops will be themed and after “Lucy’s Teddy” where the children will get to do hand and foot paintings to take home. This will be on 3 times in the week.
Extra Activities that will also be in the programme:
- Petrifying Party Dances.
- Bizarre Balloon Modeling and Freaky Face Painting Workshop.
- Zombie Zumba – already frightening enough!
On Wednesday 28th October
“Circus of Horrors” – in the Culver Club we are having a Funday:
From 11am – 4pm join your Ents Team all day for lots of great activities and crafts. This includes:
- Carnival Crafts (mummy toilet rolls, potato stamping, finger painting, lanterns, spider webs nightmare catches)
- Games: Bean bag throw, wet sponge throwing, Huck a duck, Ring Toss, Water Pistol game, face painting, circus workshop.
- Digital scavenger hunt. (Go around park, taking picture with there mobile phones – first to complete all the pictures wins)
- Plus lots more!
At the end of the Funday we are having “Catch the Whitecliff Clown” The guests have to go around the park to solve clues and work out where he is and bring him back to the circus before he goes completely mad!
Themed PLAY Live On Stage throughout the week – Trick or Treat Style with challenges and games for the children to win prizes. It going to be messy and will involve all the family too.
On Thursday 29th October & Saturday 31st October.
Dress to impress or in fancy dress for our BIG Halloween party where in the evening will feature the Ents team in their Halloween Show: “Enter the Circus” – lots of great singing, dancing and performances from the entire team. Before these performances just like any other Circus there will be popcorn stands and sweet stands on offer for you to indulge in!