FAQs and Assurances regarding Coronavirus
Based on the latest Government announcement we very excited that all our parks are now open! For the latest Government advice on the national lockdown please visit the gov.uk website.
Please call us for any changes that you require to be made.
17th May – 18th July
• You must only stay in your accommodation with up to two households or up to six people.
• Our restaurants indoors will be open – please remember to book a table.
• Gyms & outdoor sports courts will be open.
• Indoor and Outdoor pools will be open.
• Entertainment venues will be open with lots of fun planned for you!
• You may meet up to 30 people outside in all areas on park.
Please call us for any changes that may be required.
19th July onwards
The original date of 21st June has now been moved to July 19th by the government. We are hoping that should the new date go ahead as planned, then that should mean any major restrictions on swimming pools, restaurants, bars, entertainment should be be lifted and a whole lot of fun will be had!
I have been made redundant/furloughed and we now can’t afford to come
You are welcome to move the date of your booking. If you need to cancel, please see our terms and conditions with regards to cancellation fees.
When is my balance due?
All balances are due 8 weeks prior to arrival.
Your safety is extremely important to us. Please click here to see our book with confidence messaging. This shows you our cleaning procedures & what measures we have put in place around the park.
Whilst you wait... just think about being in your swimmers, the sun's out and the smiles are big