Your Frequently Asked Questions
Based on the latest Government announcement we very excited that all our parks in England are now open! For the latest Government advice on the national lockdown please visit the gov.uk website.
If you had a booking before Sunday 11th April, please do not call us, we will call you shortly to move your break or you can of course opt for a full refund.
We’re excited to say that Barmouth Bay is now open! In line with the advice however, only guests and owners that live in Wales will be permitted to travel and stay at the park at this time. Please note the pool will be closed.
Please make sure you follow appropriate government advice and guidelines to ensure we all stay safe and well.
Thank you for your support.
I have a booking between 12th April– 16th May
• You must stay in your accommodation, only with your household bubble.
• Takeaway food & drink and outdoor table service will be available, however access to our indoor venues must stayed closed.
• Gyms & outdoor sports courts will open.
• Outdoor pools will be open.
• You may meet another household in areas outside on park but not inside your holiday home.
• You may meet up to six people in outside areas on park but not inside your holiday home.
Please call us for any changes that you require to be made.
17th May – 21st June
• You must only stay in your accommodation with up to two households or up to six people.
• Our restaurants indoors will be open – please remember to book a table.
• Gyms & outdoor sports courts will be open.
• Indoor and Outdoor pools will be open.
• Entertainment venues will be open with lots of fun planned for you!
• You may meet up to 30 people outside in all areas on park.
Please call us for any changes that may be required.
22nd June onwards
This date currently looks like good news! We are hoping that should it all go to planned and the criteria set out by the Government is met, then our swimming pools, restaurants, bars, entertainment, and a whole lot of fun will be had!
I am an owner and I need support with my holiday home
For yours and everyone’s safety, please do not travel to park right now, we are opening on the 12th of April and can’t wait to see you! Should you need anything, please contact our team on the park who will be happy to help.
I have been made redundant/furloughed and we now can’t afford to come
You are welcome to move the date of your booking. If you need to cancel, please see our terms and conditions with regards to cancellation fees.
When is my balance due?
All balances are due 8 weeks prior to arrival.
Your safety is extremely important to us. Please click here to see our book with confidence messaging. This shows you our cleaning procedures & what measures we have put in place around the park.
Whilst you wait... just think about being in your swimmers, the sun's out and the smiles are big