How much will it cost us?
Just like owning a car, there are some additional running costs that you’ll need to budget for.
These are dependent on size and location of the pitch. There is an annual pitch fee that is paid by all holiday home owners and covers the following:
- Up to 8 owners’ passes which give you FREE access to and use of the park’s fantastic facilities (some extra activities carry a small charge)
- As many visits as you like to our family entertainment venues to enjoy our fabulous stage shows, cabarets, dancing and other organised events*
- Membership of our brilliant children’s clubs for the younger ones*
- Exclusive owners’ parties and events throughout the season
- Use of the park 12 months of the year, all year round ** (this applies to selected parks if you buy an extension to the standard 10 month agreement)
*Not all locations have all facilities please check.
We also carry out a range of services for you, all covered by the pitch fee:
- Park landscaping and gardening services
- Refuse disposal
- Road and drainage maintenance
- Park street lighting
- Park security systems
Includes general ground rates and water rates. The charge for ground rates is based upon the rateable value of the holiday home, and water rates are based on the charges levied by the local water company.
Gas & Electricity
Gas is supplied in bottles (with your first bottle included in the purchase price) and you pay for these as you use them. Order replacement bottles from Guest Services when you need them – the price includes delivery, connection and collection of your empty. Electricity is charged for what you use; the unit cost depends on which park your home is in.
Pay Your Bills Online
With Away Resorts it’s quick and easy to pay your bills online. When you become an owner we’ll send you a login to the owner’s portal, where you can pay your bills, get the latest updates and news.
We offer some other services so you can relax and enjoy your holiday home free of hassle.
We strongly recommend that you ‘drain down’ your holiday home at the start of the winter months to protect your home from potential frost damage. We can provide this service at a cost of £80, or feel free to do it yourself or employ your own contractor.
Managed Letting Services
Our Managed Letting Services make letting out your holiday home simple – helping you earn some extra income when you’re not enjoying the home yourself.
Don’t worry – you don’t need to buy a holiday home outright. Most people would rather not pay everything upfront, which is why we have a range of finance options we can offer you. When you come for a park visit, one of our lovely Holiday Home Advisors will show you around and they can talk you through the options and answer any questions you may have.
Find Out More
Don’t just think about it – come and see us!
The best way to experience everything that a holiday home can offer is to come and visit a park yourself. You’ll soon know if it’s for you! Click below to arrange a park visit and we’ll be delighted to see you in person and tell you everything you need to know.