Free pitch fees for the remainder of the 2022 season and the whole of the 2023 season. Offer applies to selected pitches at participating parks only. Available to new customers, and existing Away Resorts owners (part exchange or additional holiday home purchases) who complete the purchase of an eligible holiday home directly with Away Resorts from 1st October until 1st December 2022. Away Resorts parks are not residential parks (except Glendevon) and holiday homes cannot be occupied as a permanent residence. Facilities and entertainment will be available from time to time at the discretion of Away Resorts and are usually indicated on the Away Resorts Website. Participating parks: Bude Holiday Resort, Newquay Bay Resort, Newperran, St Ives Bay, Swange Bay View, Mersea, Mill Rythe, Appletree, The Lakes Rookley, St Helens Coastal Resort, Moffat Manor, Whitecliff Bay, Tattershall Lakes, Cleethorpes Pearl, Barmouth, Golden Sands. This offer is not available on purchases of brick-built holiday homes at any of our parks. For full terms and conditions see below.
Free 2023 pitch fees
- This offer is available on selected pitches to new customers who purchase a holiday home with Away Resorts directly, but excludes Barmouth Bay, Retallack Resort and Spa, Moffatt Manor and brick-built properties.
- This offer is available on selected pitches to new customers and existing owners (either part exchange or additional holiday home purchases) who purchase an eligible holiday home directly from Away Resorts at a participating park. Existing Away Resorts owners are able to benefit from this offer on selected holiday homes only which are purchased directly from Away Resorts at a participating park.
- Participating parks: Bude Holiday Resort, Newquay Bay Resort, Newperran, St Ives Bay, Swange Bay View, Mersea, Mill Rythe, Appletree, The Lakes Rookley, St Helens Coastal Resort, Moffat Manor, Whitecliff Bay, Tattershall Lakes, Cleethorpes Pearl, Barmouth, Golden Sands.
- To be eligible for this offer, you must have placed an order and paid the deposit on your new holiday home after 1st October 2022 and completed the purchase by paying the full balance and completing all required sales paperwork on or before 25th November 2022.
- If a 2022 pitch fee is still payable at the point of completion of an eligible purchase, this 2022 pitch fee will not be charged. Whether a 2022 pitch fee is still payable will depend on the pitch fee year applicable at your chosen park** and the date of completion of the purchase of the holiday home. In addition, the pitch fee for the entirety of the 2023 pitch fee year will not be charged.
- Purchasers will be required to sign Away Resorts standard purchase and pitch license agreements (samples of which are available on request). These agreements will be entered into with the Away Resorts group company applicable to your chosen park.
- The Purchaser will be responsible for payment of the 2024 pitch fee and future pitch fees in full at the then current rates for their chosen pitch/park.
- This offer is personal to the Purchaser only. If a Purchaser sells their holiday home privately during the 2022 or 2023 pitch free period, the new owner of the holiday home may be required to pay part, or all, of the 2022 and/or 2023 pitch fees.
- As well as the cost of purchasing the holiday home itself, Purchasers will also have to pay all other ongoing costs associated with owning the holiday home, including but not limited to insurance, electricity, gas, local authority rates, maintenance costs, and any other ongoing running costs.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- This offer is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash or voucher alternative is offered.
- All customers participating in this offer will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- Away Resorts reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Away Resorts Limited (company number 06458827), whose registered office is at 200 Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 7TG.
^^ For full listing of what’s included see www.awayresorts.co.uk/holidayhomes/latest-offers/warranty/ * Subject to chosen holiday home and pitch availability. **Finance subject to status written details available on request. Away Resorts Ltd is a licensed credit broker authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority.
**Pitch fee years vary by park and by pitch location: by way of example only, for purchases of a new holiday home with a pitch fee year of 1 February – 31 January, under this offer your pitch fees for the pitch fee years 1 February 2022 – 31 January 2023 AND 1 February 2023 – 31 January 2024 would be free. Standard Away Resorts pitch fees would then apply for the pitch fee year 1 February 2024 – 31 January 2025 and all subsequent pitch fee years.